The protection and safeguard measures must also take into account the provisions of the regulations applicable to poplar groves present in SICs (Sites of Community Importance), SPAs (Special Protection Areas) and parks. These regulations in particular include:
- prohibition of intentional destruction or damage to bird nests and shelters;
- prohibition of intentional capture or killing of endangered species;
- prohibition of damage and removal of natural and semi-natural elements typical of the agricultural landscape of high ecological value;
- prohibition of access to breeding sites of herons during the nesting period;
- restocking of pheasants;
- obligation to reduce the speed (30 km/h) for motor vehicles travelling on the roads within the site.